Oh hi! Happy holidays, everyone, and Seasons Greetings!
So the Health Ranger gave us a gift in the form of a video: “Health Ranger Sings the Twelve Days of Christmas”. Even better: he’s singing it in his lab, without lab coat, protective eye wear, and other protective things. Good job!
Some highlights from the video:
- “On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me two cans of cocaine and a gangsta rap coloring book. It’s Christmas in America.”
- Apparently Americans don’t drink ice tea (in reference to Ice T in the book).
- Actually, all of the “oh, I’m going to show the rappers in the coloring book!” that’s present throughout the song.
- THE AWKWARD SINGING! GAH! Even worse, there’s lines like this:
“On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eight retail sticks (because no one can find a tree anymore and they don’t have backyards and they don’t know how to get their own STICKS!) […]”
- “It’s like Christmas in Harlem!” Good job Adams, you racist asshole.
- The tone of condensation.